Are you a tenant or owner? Home insurance – also called fire insurance – helps you protect the value of your home and its contents, as well as your liability for damage done to someone else.

Whether you own or rent an apartment or house, you are exposed to a number of risks. A flood, a fire, a theft during your vacation, a broken window … No one is immune to small and large disasters at home, but it is possible to limit the risks thanks to house insurance.

Interest to have further information about house insurance ? Send an email to Union Syndicale to book an appointement with our broker.

Contact person :